Syncom Auditing conduct proprietary electrical safety audits of residential properties on behalf of home owners or buyers.
Assisting potential buyers to assess the condition of the electrical installation prior to purchase.
And current home owners to ensure the continued safety of their home against threat of fire or electrocution.
Properties are assessed based on relevant AS/NZ 3000 Electrical Wiring Rules and State Government electrical body requirements.
Electrical components audited, but not limited to:
- Distribution Boards (Switchboards)
- Residual Current Devices (Safety Switches)
- Mains Cabling & Earth
- General Cabling
- Lighting Equipment (Fixtures and Switches)
- Power Outlets
- Fixed Appliances
- Smoke Detectors
The condition of the installation is graded as such:
- Grade 1 – Acceptable condition
- Grade 2 – Unacceptable condition requiring remedial work
- Grade 3 – Unacceptable condition requiring immediate attention
- LIM – Limitation, the component of the installation was unable to be audited due to obstruction or otherwise noted
- N/A – Not Applicable, as the component is not on the premises